What Makes a Business Successful?
A clear understanding of:
- Your market – that there is a sufficient market and (ideally) it’s growing
- What your company offers – tangible products, but also the intangible services you provide
- Who your customer is and what his/her needs are. These can change – and you can influence the change
- Who your competitors are – and how you are different and better than the competition
If you’ve been in business for a while or are thinking about starting a new business, it can be difficult to see what’s holding you back or where to begin. With a critical and objective view of the above areas, I can help you make changes that directly affect your bottom line.
My goal is to provide tangible results, not just talk. I’ve worked with many companies over the years – large, small, non-profits and start-ups. I’m confident I can help you.
I always bring a marketing focus to my consulting work. By this I mean that I’m constantly thinking about your company from your customer’s perspective. What are his/her needs? What is the most effective way to reach that person? How can you build and expand your client base?
Words used to describe Gale’s consulting style -
Clear. Concise. Exceptional. Professional. Capable. Competent. Trustworthy. Effective.
Let Me Help You Make Your Business Successful
- Review your business to identify ways to improve profitability and functionality
- Review your marketing strategy and identify ways to make it more effective
- Work with management/staff to improve presentation and communicate skills
- Recruit & screen job candidates to ensure the right hire for your company
- Write website copy/marketing materials that clearly define the value you and your company create
- Create effective Crowdfunding proposals to help grow your company
Learn How to Make a Successful Business
Contact me today to discuss the issues you face. There is no charge for our initial consultation. You have nothing to lose – and potentially a lot to gain.